Around a whole bunch of other announcements Carrera-related, here's one we didn't see coming: insane colors! That's right TAG is doing what Omega did with the Water Terra line, and what Panerai did with the Oyster Perpetual, and infused its dials with a variety of colors in the 36mm range.

In all, there are four colours – though only three are available at launch today. Those are blue, green, and silver. And the fourth is a (very) hot pink with a snailed finish, which will become available in May of this year. The watches are actually a bit more refined in dimension than previous iterations. The lug-to-lug measurement has shrunk from 43. 55mm to 41. 6mm, and at 10mm the new case is 2mm thinner than the outgoing edition. Even the overhead was fine-tuned and now sits more closely to the edge of the case.
Richard Mille WatchesReplica
perfect clones watches
g shock watches replica
louis vuitton watch replica
van cleef watch replica
fashion watches wholesale
https://www.fashiontourbillon.com/images/RDDBEX1014.jpg
Inside, TAG has upgraded the movement from the Caliber 5 to the Caliber 7, which beefs up the power reserve to a nice 56 hours. Each watch comes affixed to some stainless steel bracelet.
Color! So much color! Also, a bit of aiman vu because we have seen this before via Omega and Cartier. It appears to be working with them i really don't ask how this doesn't work with TAG. I especially appreciate the decision to put this within the 36mm collection. First of all, it's a great size, and the number of color allows the collection to genuinely be unisex in appeal.

It also would have been easy to simply make this an aesthetic update and not a mechanical one. But I applaud TAG Heuer gran carrera for without loosing the audience that's been asking for smaller watches and going for (us) fun pieces having a great movement to boot.

I really dig the actual silver face variants - but I am also a wholly boring individual. The pink dial also looks VERY pink inside the renders so I'm looking forward to seeing how that color reads to the human eye at Watches & Wonders. Stick with us, as we'll be updating you with our observations and hands-on coverage all week.